Monday, November 17, 2008
Our Parkhoppers ticket expires this sunday!
Therefore, Bernice, Brandon, Darren and I went to the zoo today :D going birdpark this week also.
Met at 9, then we went to eat breakfast. Tell me, who the hell eats laksa so early in the morning man. Hahah I ate one fishball and drink iced teh :D
Then we took 138 all the way to Mandai. Reached at 11.
The zoo is darn awesome. Took many many pictures! Shall post them up when I get them from brandon.
I LOVE ZOO.
Hahah we were done at around 5. So took bus back to the Lee Brothers' place. Marcus no more chicken pox already so I can go in the house! Hahahaha. Watched them play some fighting game. Marcus always cheat one loh. Keep climbing up the thing chhht.
Oh Aunty gave me a Barclays Singapore Open visor which they got when they went to see the golf comp in Sentosa. I was invited loh! But I had to go cut hair D:
Afterwards, their parents drove us (bernice, darren, brandon, marcus and I) to Thomson to eat dinner. Met Zac there.
I ate Beef Noodles! Hahaha so nice :D
Soon, I went home already.
Today was nice nice nice. Uploading pics soon!
10:35 PM$BlogItemDateTime$> she's got style